Silverline GT41 Post Hole Digger - 1560 mm
- Stamped and hardened pointed leaf-shaped steel blades
- 1200 mm hardwood handle with pinch protector
- 300 mm blades for digging 5 inch diameter post holes and removing soil
- Creates deep narrow holes requiring less backfill
- For digging post holes and removing soil
Hardened steel blade with hardwood handle. For digging fence post holes. Quick and easy removal of soil. Produces deep narrow vertical side holes, requiring less concrete to fill.
- Weight: 2.9kg
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product